Sunday, February 17, 2013

I'm Back!/Trade Post


     Hello, all! After a couple months of not posting, I am back! First off, while on hiatus, I made a PWE swap with Nick from Dime Boxes. For the price of a couple cards on his wantlist, I got three nice Phillies cards. First off, this nice 2007 Upper Deck Cole Hamlels: (My scanner is getting repaired, thanks for the pictures Amazon)

Next, I got a 2012 Topps Opening Day Fantasy Squad Roy Halladay. Hopefully, the Doc can get back to his usual form this year:


Finally, I acquired a 2012 Gypsy Queen Sliding Stars Jimmy Rollins. J-Roll is arguably the centerpiece of the Phils, and if the Phightin's had a team captain, it would most likely be him:
Here's to a good and injury-free ST for your favorite team,
                          Josh        





1 comment:

  1. Not sure if you saw my earlier comment. I do still have some Phillies for you if you're interested in a trade. Let me know. My email is james dot a dot haynes 97 at gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete